The Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah on their Advisory # 2011-001 published in their website Tuesday, 4 January 2011 advises all Filipino nationals in the Kingdom who wish to avail of the Saudi government’s amnesty for overstayers of their umrah, hajj or visitor’s visas, that they would need to do the following in order to fast-track their deportation:
- Prepare the ORIGINAL OR COPY OF THE PASSPORT USED TO ENTER THE KINGDOM WHERE THE ENTRY NUMBER WAS STAMPED OR WRITTEN;
- Prepare the money needed to purchase a one-way ticket back to the Philippines and SR 120, if without passport or passport has expired; and
- Approach the Philippine Consulate General – Assistance to Nationals Section for a briefing and issuance of Travel Document, as needed.
The following procedure will be observed:
- Upon presentation of the original or copy of the passport where the entry number is written, the Philippine Consulate General would obtain the appropriate computer print-out record from the General Directorate for Passports [Jawazat] for Hajj and umrah pilgrims. The print-out is needed in applying for an exit visa. This is done during regular office days.
* APPLICATIONS OF FILIPINO OVERSTAYERS FOR EXIT VISAS ARE ENTERTAINED ONLY ON SATURDAYS.
- The Filipino overstayer, together with the computer print-out of the record from the Immigration Office for Hajj and Umrah Pilgrims, will proceed to the Finger Printing Office to have his personal details, picture and fingerprint taken.
- The exit visa is stamped.
- THE FILIPINO MUST EXIT WITHIN THE VERY SAME SATURDAY. Failure to exit within the day would require redoing the whole process.
Those who have lost the passports that they used when they entered the Kingdom and do not have a copy of the same will be duly assisted by the Philippine Consulate General by making appropriate representations with the Saudi Government regarding their repatriation.
For more information, please visit Philippine Consulate General-Jeddah web site or click the following link : http://pcgjeddah.org/home/pcg-advisories/394-saudi-guidelines-issued-for-those-who-overstay-their-umrah-hajj-or-visitors-visas-and-seek-deportation